Wednesday, April 2, 2014

4.2 Random Sampling: Day Game Edition

Some of the day games of interest:

Royals (0-1) vs. Tigers (1-0)

The Tigers are coming off a nice comeback win on Monday over the Royals. The Royals did get a decent start out of James Shields but they needed better than decent to win on Monday. Better luck today.

Brewers (1-1) vs. Braves (1-1)

Well, being undefeated didn't last long. I did catch the 2nd and 3rd inning of this game while I was passing time before my Toastmasters meeting last night. The part I caught featured the Brewers broadcast team discussing talent in the minor league system and Kyle Lohse looking very sharp on the mound. They were up 1-0 while I was watching which gave me hope of the Brewers starting 2-0, but it did not seem meant to be.

Indians (1-0) vs. Athletics (0-1)

We had ourselves our first rain out of the season and have ourselves our first double header (assuming the weather holds) today. As of 7:45 AM, it is raining pretty down as I write this (about four hours away from Oakland), so we'll see if they get both of these games in.

No comments:

Post a Comment